Macon County Tigerettes??

tnchad1980

The Macon County Tigerettes have only lost one game this season and it was to an undeafeated team....why isn't anyone taking them seriously?? I know I'm alumni from MCHS and was manager for 7 yrs for the Tigerettes and have some predjudices...but they're really a good team...maybe some of ya'll should take a trip to Lafayette and watch us play! GO TIGERETTES!! :o

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macon County has a good point and one of the quickest guards in the around in Heather Moore. Thier inside game is solid with good size (not especially tall, but fudamental). But they must keep thier starters in the game in order to stay with quality teams. There are only a couple of girls on the bench that can come in and contribute. They must find a scorer to be mentioned with the elite teams in the region. A little luck and some good basketball will get them through to the regions but they have to play mistake free basketball to go any farther. They are another solid team from Macon County like it has been for years, but that is about it. Sorry Tigerette fans, i am an alumni and supporter but i speak the truth.................ps, mike prock is a cancer to the school system!

Macon will get put out in the region. They don't play good enough teams during the season to prepare them for real games. Heather Moore is quick, but that is it! She shoots the ball constantly and rarely hits anything. Any team they have olayed just leaves her wide open and it has almost costmore than a few games. Carver is good. And the other post is pretty good, but they lost the best guard on the team early in the season.

And what did Prock do this time???????

I'd just like to say that Macon Co. has a good b-ball team this year. I would love to be out there playing with them right now but i tore my ACL into during our third game. But i do have all the confidence in the world in my team and i know that they can go far if they just play together as a team. I wish my teammates the best of luck the rest of the year and i hope that they go far!!!

Well I would like to say that Macon County always has had a good ball program.!Yes we lost one of our best guards this season to her ACL,but we can play through it.All we have to do is play as a team and be smart!We have some awesome inside game,a really smart point who can lead the team,some good shootin guards,and may I say one of the fastest girls around.(Heather Moore)But I would like to wish my team the best of luck the rest of the season,and for us to keep playin smart!!!But GO MACON COUNTY TIGERETTES!!!!

Oh yea and we arent loosing to those cocky Lady Eagles AGAIN!!! ;)