Jordan Leen

thegatling

Some people may recall my statements about Jordan Leen at the beginning of the season. I hope some people do. I would like to take partial or even full credit for his wonderful season so far. I'm almost positive that he got on here, saw my post, and went out and started to train even harder. I, in an awkward way, inspired him to victory. Thank you, thank you

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thegatling...Your arrogance is astounding! No, it's overwhelming! I can't believe the gall you have to actually think, even for a nanosecond(just so you won't have to look it up..that's a very short period of time),that anything you post on this board would be responsible for Jordan Leen's sucess.

I, for one, recall your asinine statements about Jordan at the beginning of the year. Asinine, according to Webster, means 1. of, relating to, or resembling an ###### 2. marked by inexcusible failure to exercise intelligence or sound judgement. You seem to fit both of these categories.

You said that you saw him get "tossed around last year by some kid from El Reno, Oklahoma and that he got drilled by some kid at SE Regionals." The kid that beat Jordan at the SE Regionals won by ONE point! He went on to become an All American at Fargo that year, which, by the way was really 2 summers ago when Jordan was right out of the 9th grade. The other kid(Brian Shelton is his name) hip tossed Jordan twice for 5 points each time and ended up winning that match 10-6. You forgot to point out that Jordan wrestled him all the next week and Shelton never scored on him! Again, this was when Jordan was right out of 9th grade.

I was at Oklahoma State Camp this past summer and watched Leen work out aganist some tough, tough kids...guess what, the guys wrestling aganist Jordan were getting tossed! And Leen did work out some with Cordell, and, no Cordell did not beat Jordan!

Leen's record at Fargo speaks for itself..he was one match away from placing the past two years. He has a better won/loss record at Fargo than even Rabbitt's Kyle James. I think his career record now stands at 135-9 and he has a lot of matches left this year and next year.

I think Steve Henry, Coach at Soddy Daisy, summed it up best by saying that Jordan has one of the best work ethics that he has ever seen.

The next time you start to post on this board, Gatling, take your foot out of your mouth before you start typing!

redraider0185 - Please refresh my memory. 2 years ago dual meet, Silberman wins. State finals, Silberman is leading 8-0 in the 3rd period, gies up excape, TD, and goes to his back for the pin. Last year dual, Leen wins in OT, state duals Leen wins by 2 (I think), state finals Leen again wins by 2 with back points coming on a TD scramble. Where was that other pin you reference? The only match I've seen between the 2 that wasn't extremely close was the state finals 2 years ago where Silberman was very dominant until the come from behind pin. 2 great wrestlers who are very evenly matched. I'll bet that if there were another rematch, it would be decided by 3 points or less and I couldn't predict the winner. A great example of competition.