Daisy Crazies

sdballer

has anybody else noticed that it's pretty much only mcallie faithful who say the spirituals are the best? yeah we talk crap and say we're the best but we back it up. there have been many posts from people who dont go to soddy saying how we were a very good student section. snd quit with this "woo, woo" crap it is really lame and probably a reflection of the spirituals....lame

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

POO POO?! Ya'll have the combined intelligence of a pound and a half of ripe tomatoes. I find it intriguing that you think that not only you have made up certain cheers, but that your sauce is anywhere NEAR as potent as ours. We go to school with all guys! COme on now. We might all be a little "unstraight" but whats wrong with that buddy? Can't we just be friends? NOOOOO! THe pain train is going to be rolling without hesitation all year. WOO WOO!

Guest MiddleRegion

I have always wondered why Soddy Daisy faithful love to talk about their "crazy" student section. Then I saw their record: 5-13. I guess that's the best thing they have to talk about. :)

Just playing with you, there's nothing like a gym full of loud fans, no matter WHAT your record is!