how about john lane

Guest wrestler112

Guest wrestler112

john is running over anyone who gets in his way.he pinned 4th ranked jonathon drinkwine this weekend in the finals in 48 sec.he lost a match this year but i was just one of those matches that should've happened.john is going to win state and i think he will get the outstanding wrestler award!

1moretime....yup....his dad wasn't happy that his son didn't get match at the Cleveland Duals with someone from Bradley. Collins Hill wrestled a JV kid at 160 against Bradley so there wouldn't be a forfeit.

I'm from Hixson, but live down here now (Collins Hill area) and I know both father and son Luckas and they're good people. Nick is probably the best 135 in Georgia this year.

Be interesting to see what happens next year at the Cleveland Duals.......Nick is a junior. Maybe I'll tell dad to stay home!

Sorry didn't mean to be negative....if you'll read my post after the McCallie Inv. I thought John should have won best wrestler of that tournament.

[Edited by RMC on 1-15-03 7:32P]

Guest backbreakercl

JOHN LANE AND JUSTIN GOODEN HAVE ALREADY WRESTLED AT MCCALLIE. JOHN LANE BEAT HIM SOMETHING LIKE 15-4. THEY WILL WRESTLE AGAIN TUESDAY NIGHT AT SODDY. I PICK JOHN TO WIN AT SODDY AND AT STATE. JOHN IS REALLY GOOD AND HE NEVER QUITS.