NO-RESPECT for TEAMS in CLARKSVILLE's (district)

crossup

No RESPECT, I know some of these Clarksville Teams feel like Rodney Dangerfield. When they win its a Fluk, when they lose they weren't very good anyway. What is really up with that. All I can say is continue to play hard.

Clarksville lost to Father Ryan by 2, Oh that was a Fluk they were suppose to lose by 20, well I guess Father Rayn for got to add a ZERO? Well for giggles I'll add the ZERO 02. Hows that.

Northwest lost early in the season. Now winning, but their players are average. Yeah I know they can't beat Nashville TEAMs, that MT JULIet Win was a Fluk...Townley & Haynes played their worst game of the YEAR and they still killed KENWOOD, Harris & Sampson are Mid-State ballers, well at least they get their respect. Will Newell posterizing kids with authority no=respect.did he dunk on some body last night??????? I think very deeply...

Northeast the hottest Team early season beatin the death by Clarksville, loses to Dickson County. But got big PROPS, Kenwood BIG Props. Henry County BIG PROPS.... Certain Teams get BIG Props and don't produce BIG WINS, I don't care about CUP CAKE wins 8th grade type team wins... WHo CAres.

I wanted to say Honorable Mention, I'm sorry, I mean wanted to mention Rossveiw, playing well, no-one respect this team but, they have big wins in the Disrict, But this District is so weak it really doesn't matter. OH yeah a beat a MID-STATE team south of Cheatum County, I'm sorry thats a FLUK!!!!!!

Well its the truth your HONOR!!!!!!

WesCharge..That was funny abou the APSU only having a girls team this year, hahahaha.

Crossup, are you giving Rossview props for winning or only downing them? I dont understand your post, it seems like you're only giving Northwest credit and I dont understand. Obivously Clarksville is playing the best as of now even considering the lost to Father Ryan(who are ranked in the top 5 in the state) but they had their chances to win the game down the strectch and thats all you can ask for.

Northwest is playing well also, Northeast and Kenwood are struggling early but lets get one thing straight..THEY'LL BE AROUND TOURNAMENT TIME YOU BETTER BELIEVE THAT!!! You havent figured out that Henry co and Dickson co allows the Clarksville schools to kick each others butt and battle it out in the city for the reg season title only to win the tournament. So those county schools will be there too. Rossview Who??

Oh Yeah I'm giving Rossview Credit, No-ONE respect this team and they are finding ways to WIN BIG GAMES. Some games they probably shouldn't even be in. But I like their attitude. If You come to My house it won't be EASY. At Home they seem to play extremely WELL. I Know I Said Rossview.

Clarksville Playing WELL they look GOOD. I think they are over-achieving in some Cases, They Played the heck out of Father Ryan. That game could have went either way, from what I Hear from my Sources, at NO time was Clarksville out of that Game. BIG-UPs too Clarksville & Rossview....

I'm giving TEAMs Credit who play Well and are not over-rated. I hope I'm not that Bias, I think this District can play BALL, I watch teams in Nashville play ball, some are very over-rated, but they make Honorable Mention. TOP 20 and all that BULL. I feel teams in Clarksville are not respected. But doing tourney time that soon will change. In my OPINION!

I don't care about what teams did LAST YEAR! or what players did for their AAU TEAM, what your doing this year is what COUNTS......

If Antwon plays for the Clarksville MAGIC thet make it to the National Period. They were 18-1 they lost to the Stallions their only lost. BUT THATS last year its a NEW YEAR. Mr Harris Play for the Magic!!!?????

Dickson & Henry County NO_Match for Clarksville nor Northwest.....Their guards will win the game.