Josh Johnson from Antioch

Guest Jscoob

I didnt list Scruggs because I havent seen him this year. I didnt mean to not give him any due.

I dont know what the deal is with FRA but they barely wrestle the minimum number of matches in region to qualify for the regional tournament.

Heck I had FRA picked to be the upset winner of Region 6 this year but they had some injuries early in the season and then just disappeared. I saw Wipperman at the Ryan Tournament, but the rest of the team was already out. I hope Scruggs and the rest of the FRA guys are healthy and ready to wrestle.

I hate to be wrong and I would really like to see someone in region 6 give Johnny O. a run for his money at the Duals tommorrow.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wipperman

Coach has made our schedule this year be mostly out of region. We have gone to McCallie, Greeneville, and would have gone to Soddy if not for the snow. Most of our injured wrestlers are fully healed and we should turn some heads tomorrow.