State Dual Picks

Guest TNwrestle86

From region 6 it will probably be Hillsboro or Overton. They are in the same district though. McGavok and Anitoch both have a chance. They will probably comeout of district 12 and Hillsboro and overton out of Disrtict 11 and in the region Hillsboro and Overotn beat Us and Mcgavok. But I think overton as the lightweights over everyone. And will win teh region.

[Edited by bqahs on 1-16-03 9:41P]

just think if we could have bradley, soddy, cleveland, mccallie, baylor, father ryan, MBA, and clarksville to make the 8 team field. it would be one of the most exciting state duals ever because everyone is so evenly matched this year, and every team really feals they would have a chance to win it. i would give the favorite to bradley, but it would'nt be easy. its sad we cant do it this way. i think it should be the best 8 teams go and forget d1 and d2. let all the teams go at it and find out who is really the best. i know this is just wishfull thinking but boy would it be great.