mcminn county

soccerfan423

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not think that anyone in this district can compare to the powerhouse McMinn Co. Cleveland and McMinn have always had a rivalry and the past couple years Cleveland has come out on top (when it counted), but like MrNick said Cleveland lost so many of their good players plus they got trounced by McMinn in a tournament hosted at Lee College 4-0, so with all that in mind i do not see them comparing to McMinn Co. team. I think that it will be a close game between Cleveland and Cumberland and it will probably be close between Bradley and Rhea Co., but neither Bradley nor Rhea will be any real threat to the top three teams in the district. I see McMinn Co. having a very successful season and I see them advancing pretty far into the later tournaments. Good Luck to all the teams in District 5-AAA.....

• 2 weeks later...

i think that you need to change your name mcminnscrfan. I don't think you've said one good thing about us yet. But, back to the point. We started practice last week, but because of weather or other conflicts we havent been able to practice at the school. We definately dont believe we can come out and beat anyone. And, also, many of the us have been playing for months on our own.

i think it should have been said hey have been playing for years non-stop.most of the players play wtih knoxille teams the rest of the year. the rat and the x will be tough to beat in the middle and with the quality of young players (state odp and div 1 competetive) i think mcminn should do well in the region

• 1 month later...