189lbs. for D1?

BMO

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sven Romberg definitely belongs in the top five of division one. He has accumulated 21 pins so far this season and has only lost 2 matches out of 25 matches. He wrestles in East Tennessee. So the only other top wrestlers he has competed against have been Freel (Karns) and Cooper(Bradley). Who is Cothran, and where is Fairview? Middle Tennessee?

Sven Romberg definitely belongs in the top five of division one. He has accumulated 21 pins so far this season and has only lost 2 matches out of 25 matches. He wrestles in East Tennessee. So the only other top wrestlers he has competed against have been Freel (Karns) and Cooper(Bradley). Who is Cothran, and where is Fairview? Middle Tennessee?

Guest russa44

sven romberg is a wrestling god...i heard one time he was campin in the smokie mts. when he came upon a large buck...he proceeded to chase it down and rip its antlers off and stab it unmercifully...how do i know this?? i was there.....sven is dominating any oponents who stand in his way...well other than freel and cooper but thats another story...