189lbs. for D1?

BMO

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheMuffinMan

so cooper and freel must be AWESOME to beat sven? naw... sven beat freel (i think? so i heard) and cooper got beat by helmstedder from cleveland who isnt even ranked. no one is a god in this sport except cael sanderson! especially not in high school

I wouldn't trust everything that russa44 says. (It was an elk.) I'm no wrestling God. Every now and then I get caught off guard, like with the formerly unknown Cooper. (Is Cooper the muffin man?) With Freel, we have been wrestling each other for four years, and that makes for tough matches. But we'll see how everything turns out this year at the State tournament.

I wouldn't trust everything that russa44 says. (It was an elk.) I'm no wrestling God. Every now and then I get caught off guard, like with the formerly unknown Cooper. (Is Cooper the muffin man?) With Freel, we have been wrestling each other for four years, and that makes for tough matches. But we'll see how everything turns out this year at the State tournament.