Cookeville@Cumberland Co. Tues.

JET2

on one hand Cookeville is playing great right now and then again on the other hand CCHS is starting to turn into a really talented team. Willie Patton is starting to come into his own while the x factors in the game for cchs will be the streaky play of Christopher and Cumby.If they have good games CCHS will take this one but im still undecided. For now I will say CCHS 75 cookeville 70....based on they way that the Jets have battled it out against Cleveland and Rhea

They have been playing awesome, aalva is right Patton is coming on strong, but it all lies on the shoulders of Christopher and Cumby, Houston will score at will as usual.... sorry not a diss but he's done it to everybody ..... plus yall know how loud our gym is (huge home-court advantage) ......

I'll say cumberland in a squeeker .... maybe last second

It all depends on Burnette!! If Mario has 20+ then Cookeville will win. If he doesn't then someone will have to step up and not be afraid to shoot(Rader,Smith, and Stearman). Remember last time Mario went out with half of the 4th left to play. But on the other hand we don't have Moore or "Big O" this time. Still we have improved on the offensive glass so you won't get as many easy second chance points that you had last time. It will be a close game none the less and we just had a big confidence win over Riverdale so that will help. I don't think the homecourt advantage will have the effect that everyone thinks because we will also be traveling a pretty big bunch up there like ya'll brought down here. I think it will be less than 5 either way it goes, so I am going to take my hometown boys by 3(73-70) GO CAVS