Lawrence Co.- Columbia

theanswer3

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just like lawco, coming on here talking junk about the lions being "unbeatable in district play", in case you didn't notice, Y'ALL LOST, and columbia is undefeated in district play!! and cryin bout the posession arrow when the first half started off with the fouls columbia 7 to lawco's 1...... and the second half something like columbia 5 to lawco 1... officiating was a joke, and wadale killed y'all with some joker in his face the whole game, and the stripes on his, and all his teammates backs. :confused:

[Edited by fortherecord on 1-19-03 1:33A]

Anyone with a little mind, knows a ref will not tolerate a player being all in their face. i wonder what game you were watching, all Waldale has to do is look at a ref and get a tech. And as previously posted, lawrence county was surely getting all the calls. And columbia just wanted it more, despite playing the team and the refs.

Lawrence County played an outstanding game Friday ngiht against Columbia. Columbia is the worse place to even go because of the rudeness to the visiting teams. Ya'll have the most rude fans ever. For one thing, it is so stupid to have your whole bottom seats called reserved, when probably half of them aren't even filled at all. The visiting side always brings more fans than ya'll even have. I think all schools that Columbia plays should make all the Columbia fans sit up top and see what it is like. How welcoming is that? Second the fans themselves are so rude. I can say for myself by sitting behind, well above, some. When adults turn around, and up, in this case, and just stare at you and get mad at you for trying to get in the heads of their players, or cheer for your team, that is wild. Some of Columbia fans Friday were outragious. They would turn around to the LCHS student section and parents even and be like bring it on, what do you think about that or why don't ya come sit with me now. Ok, can we not say act like an adult. Way to go Lawrence County Friday night, keep it up! Ya'll are the best!

Wadale is the most protected player on the court. How do I know this for a fact. Well when Wadale is sitting there on the free throw line and him and the ref start arguing and then the ref tells him that he is going to quit trying to keep him in this game. That is when I know that he is being protected. I was standing right by him. I know. So do not tell me that when Wadale looks at a ref he gets a T. Why because I witnessed the exact opposite

TRUEBALLER! You must have been right there on the floor to hear such a conversation! I mean you practically had to had been tune in to a mic in order to hear what a ref is sayig to a player! Get Real! I don't think no a ref would do or say something so absurd!

And as for our fans, when you talk about rude! Do we carry around signs! We let the boys talk for us.