Rockwood at Kingston; Pickett Co. at Midway???

rSquared

Goose or anyone else:

Can you tell me if either/both of these two Roane County games are still going to be played tonight as scheduled?

I'm in SERIOUS need for some hoops tonight and want to go to one of these two games!!!

Also, there is NO school tomorrow (Tues) in Morgan County. I just got the call from my asst. principal a few moments ago!

---rSquared

Great Game tonight in Kingston, Rockwood wins 59-52. Rockwood held Kingston to 19 first half points and only 5 in the 3rd. Preston Dunked on Kingston, which was like almost spitting on all the Kingston Fans faces. But Kingston took Rockwoods 14 point 4th lead to 4 at one time but couldn't make the comeback.

[Edited by XtremeLoco on 1-21-03 2:56P]

Question.how many fouls did #34 for kingston have at the

end of the game? if i remember right, and i could be wrong.

he had 3 in the first half and sat out awhile, then got his fourth sometime in the 3rd period..he gets his 5th and final in the fourth period and they say he has only 2 fouls..which was it?

truth be known , it was his 5th...all said and done the tigers roared to another big win, and we sure needed it.

congrats to all..looked real good "P"..in their face!!!! :D

you seem to be in the know goose...can you find out if he was in foul troble?..sorry about his arm...he is a very good performer and it was a great game..i seem to remember him coming out in the first half with 3 fouls though..he may have just been tired of running up and down the court trying to stop the mighty tigers....f9d