Giles Co. Vs Marshall Co.

wneely

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lewisfan129

since it is a pretty big rivalry game, i gotta give marshall county some credit. but they're still playin one of the best teams in the state.

giles county- 74

marshall co.- 55

LOL............ I am glad that you guys could come together on something, since you have been arguing about who is better (giles beats lewis). I think that those 2 schools must offer CoachT.com 101 at their schools because those poor students are on here all the time. If Giles isn't boasting about how good they are, Lewis is talking about City and rec league all-americans

Warehouse, you must be on here a lot to know what all goes on and what the threads are about. If you got a problem with it go back to your pathetic little life and worry about something else. What do you think this website is for??? Oh thats right, you don't read any of this stuff. Sorry ;)

Giles Co. played one of its worst games of the season. A better team would have probably beat the Cats on this night, but they came out of Lewisburg with a win, and I for one am proud to say that.

The officiating was very very shaky for both sides it seemed, but there were some really questionable calls. Shay Shannon was called for a technical with 4 ticks left in the game and the outcome already decided and I still dont know why it was called.