275 Region 3

Guest utbaby1986

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest russa44

i actually wasnt too impressed with bradley centrals hwt and ive never seen colliervilles but i know that clevelands is a bad man...i think he weighs right around 200 but seems to dominate in hwt from what ive seen

Guest utbaby1986

i think this weekend will be interesting at the region duals for region 3. I think think that cookeville's hwt is the best but if i am correct he has yet to face cleveland and i have heard through the grape vines that he pinned the bc hwt. so i give him the edge.

b.m.

My son wrestles 275 for McMinn Central,, He did lose while leading the first match of the year to the wrestler from Cookville. Then he lost later in the season to the wrestler from Cleveland.

His record for this year is 27 wins and 4 losses, with 18 pins. I dont think thats bad for a person that didn't wrestle in highschool last year and is in a school that dosent have a place for their wrestling team to pratice.In fact the team only can pratice three nites a week. What kind of record does the others have?

Michael Morelan

[Edited by morelanmn on 1-23-03 1:28P]

I would say that if a team can only practice 3 nights a week and the HWT has a record like that, especially being a new wrestler, that is outstanding! I wish him continued success. On a side note: I wish more schools would start taking the sport of wrestling more seriously. I believe that wrestling does more to build the character of a young man than the other sports combined.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest utbaby1986

So who do yall think will be top dawg? If i am correct the Cookeville hwt brezzed through the compettion at region duals last week with the exception of think that it was McMinn Central (i think). The Cleveland hwt looked very good, did he beat Cookeville? He looks quite small and pretty much riped straight through the bradely central hwt. At least that is what it appeared to me from the stands. Let me know your opinion.

Thanks,

b.m.

[Edited by utbaby1986 on 2-1-03 4:46P]