Wayne County vs Summertown

blondie3

i agree, i think wayne co. will dominate this game. they are way deep in the bench and they also have the 3 best players in the distict, 1)amy beavers, 2)stacy myers, 3)amanda beavers. when you put these 3 girls together it is hard for all of them to have a off shooting night at the same time, so i predict wayne co. by 12 or more. (if myers stays out of foul trouble)

YES, I BELIVE THAT WAYNE COUNTY WILL WIN BUT IT WILL BE A VERY GOOD GAME. WITH THE MAIN FACT BEING THE GAME IS AT SUMMERTOWN. IF YOU HAVE EVER PLAYED HERE YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. YOU HAVE TO PLAY BALL THE WHOLE 32 MINUTES AND IT WILL STILL BE A TOUGH GAME. SO IF SUMMERTOWN COMES OUT RED HOT WAYNE COUNTY WILL HAVE TO REALLY PLAY HARD!! ;)

This will definitely be a close game. As for Summertown being tired because of any kind of press, this won't happen. If they lose it will not be because they have only eight players, because it only takes five to win. They are probably in the best condition of any team is the district. I think Coach Willard will have his team prepared and more than ready for this one. Good Luck Summertown!!!

This will be a great game between two very well coached and well conditioned teams. Both teams play a very hard aggressive defense so foul trouble could change the game if key players make bad decisions. Wayne County is the better team with experience being their biggest advantage. But the game being played at Summertown somewhat offsets that advantage making the game practically a pick. My thoughts are Wayne County in a thriller. Best of luck to both teams!

I think this well be a very good game. I agree with pistachio, the two teams have a lot of talent and are both very well conditioned. But S'town does have the advantage of the home court. I think this game just might go down to the wire. But I have to say that W'boro well pull this one out! Good luck to both teams! ;)