eAGLEVILLE fOOTBALL

orange

dont be one bit surprised if bunty #10 and grubbs #21 put up bout60 yards combined rushing when yall play forrest.oh and hey #24 i havent mentioned it yet but trent adcock #53 and chris sullivan #34 have something waiting on you litle boy.other than us and the wood and wayne county yal might have a chance at being fourth in da region good luck guys.one more thing too, when yall play us watch out for jeremy shockey A.K.A. (our tight end brock dugger). thank you for your time. :D probrably the actual speed of yals db"s

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you can't remember the last time you all had a back rush for 150 yards in a game. .....and I know I can't remember the last time any back rushed for more than 100 against one of my teams. Our scheme does not allow it. You know eight and sometimes nine in the box. I know that Forrest is pretty good up front, but not 100 yds in a game for 1 back good. Not against us. Best of luck to you all, we are looking forward to opening our home season against you. This will be the start of a good rivalry.

Guest REDRUM1

ya i played for forrest when eagleville played our jv and i tell you what they are some studs them line backers that run a 4.5 are more like a 5.4 and dont worry forrest will be ready to break the new field next year and grubb i think that u will have like 170 yards and on D 21 1 53 34 and 10 will be comin see you next year

forrest # 1 ;)

Mike 4.78 & 4.74 (battle for position)

Sam 4.63 & 4.59 (battle for position)

Will 4.70 (returning starter)

*We work speed every day in our strength & conditioning classes. These speeds are legitamate. We may be young but we are Fast and Fundamental and as you know Speed Kills. Not talking junk, just stateing the facts.

NEW EAGLE. You must be a coach. If you are you need to be working on your speed instead of mouthing off on this talk show. I think I heard that Region 6 coaches vowed to not be on here talking trash. You might want to get some strength with all that speed. If those guys played last year I dont think they were that fast, just looked like it against everybody else's JV teams. If you played 11 games you might be in violation of TSSAA rules. Good luck to you guys I did not mean for this post to end up like this. We have enjoyed playing yall in other sports.

alright jbl you can back me up,

our tailback last year was like 5th in the state in rushing yards so that can shut you up for a minute. 4.5 40's....please yall barely beat our b team last year and they were all freshman but 4 of them.your backs dont even run that fast but we can sum it up for you though

grubbs- 4.62 #21

bunty 4.68 #10

lamb-4.63 #1

al three of us will dominate yal, and you dont even want to go to our defensive side of the ball our d wil strait up rip your heads off

#21 without a dought :D thers is your lb actual speed