high school ball isnt it great

oldschoolers

I have also been to games from the little guys to the nba.

Matter of fact i went to a grizzlies game,university od memphis game and 2 dyer county games all in the same week and i will admit that i enjoy the dyer county games much more than the colleges or pros.I would not miss a chance to see a dyer county game just to go see the nba or college. Next year could be an exception to a few games so i can support brian fisk and montrelle crittendon at the next level.

R U KRAZY, hs has no comparison to spoiled jerks not giving a crap and putting people to sleep!!!!!! You should be banned for making this board, no one cares about HS. Those kids play with heart and emotion and actually care about what they are doing and who they are playing for! These kids give their all everynight and make us happy and proud, and in today's society their is no room for that I DON'T wanna be happy...MAKE ME PAY $800 to be unpleasant!!!!!!! I DON'T LIKE THOSE KIDS PLAYING THEIR HEARTS OUT AND ENTERTAINING THEIR COMMUNITIES!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: