Macon County suffers second loss of season to a co

tnchad1980

Macon County suffered their second loss of the season last night to Westmoreland 63-64. The only team that has beaten the Tigerettes this season. Though there was controversial calls the whole game including the last basket by Macon County that was waved off and shouldn't have been. The refs had it our for Macon the whole night and made horrible calls the whole game. So beware Westmoreland you still have to come to Lafayette and play us at home...and we're going to get you! so GO TIGERETTES!!! :o

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god.........You are cracking me up! The refs did make bad calls, but on both sides. Did you even watch the game? At least the last 10 seconds? I was out there and I have watched the tape, the shot was waved off not because the "refs" but because the buzzer went off before she took the shot. why dont you tell your macon gurls to worry more about losing to a single A team then what the refs called. Don't worry when we come to yalls house we will be ready and I'm sure macon will be too. Both teams did good lastnight.... It comes to who wants it more. See you Feb 14

No Tara I don't think many people on the Macon County side watched the game. Most of them stood outside the gym arguing with the concession workers because they weren't selling tobacco products. The signs above the doors clearly state no products of that sort but that's the whole READING thing again. Oh well good game.....if only it weren't for those stinking Owlettes. :o

Alright, that is a comment that really offends me. I'm from the east side of Macon County (Red Boiling Springs) but I still support the Tigers and Tigerettes. Putting people down for their reading or whatever else you want to blab about just because of where they're from is immature and not needed. That just makes you and your school look bad for having such remarks. Sure the ballgame may have been controversial, but it's just a game. Don't start bashing the school's students. Just don't go there.

Well I am from Macon County and the shot went off before the buzzer. Our fans were in there cheering us on not at the concession stand asking your people for tobacco products. In case you didn't hear the crowd they were yelling at the officals for the stupid calls. Yeah the stinking Owlettes have nothing to do with last night game.

Guest tcballergirl

all i have to say is that everyone from macon county and westmoreland need to stop with the little remarks about each other because it makes both look immature and childish. both teams have very good players and very good coaches and will probably go far in tournaments this season and i wish both teams good luck!! it has nothing to do with who is a single A school or double AA or even triple AAA it is just about who plays the hardest and who wants it more.so good luck to tigerettes and lady eagles for the remainder of the season!!

Bballman, I never said anything about the students, they represent the more respectable part of Lafayette.

54, Have you watched the film yet? With the sound turned up? I doubt it....the shot went off at least a full second after the buzzer sounded. But I understand, the calls are always bad when you lose, or when you get 4 fouls. Good luck in AA. ;)

I'll tell u all what I think I agree with u 54.!Mr.Cody u didnt watch the film with the volume turned up nor did u watch the game.Bc I seen it from the bench ok?Her shot hit the rim with I know a good .2 secs left.I dont think our crowd nor would our bench have went wild over somethin stupid when they know it didnt go in.And I would rather our crowd argue over tobacco than the.... Well I shouldnt say the stuff yall fuss about bc we wont let yall bring it in,in our place.Miss 20 I would like to know how yall feel to know yall have to play 8 on 5 to beat us.?If I can say just another word or 2 if we would have played how we can.We would have blown yall out of the gym by a good 15 points I know.But keep it up Tigerettes and we cant wait to see yall in BIG MC on Feb 14th.!!

So let me get this straight, you watched BOTH the shot hit the rim AND the clock hit .2 seconds at the same time? Wow, you have enough talent not to be riding the bench for MCHS. Yes I know your crowd would go crazy over absolutely nothing. I watched your football team play Portland this season and numerous times Portland would break a run for 20+ yards and someone from Macon would catch him before he scored and Macon's fan would go nuts. So why wouldn't they go crazy over a shot going in AFTER the buzzer? Exactly what is it your school officials don't let us bring to your gym, an extended vocabulary? Yes, be very, very ready for Valentine's Day. :rolleyes:

Umm well I really do not see what the football has to do with anything.Bc are we talkin about football?No thats what I thought,and I cant help it Ross spanked yall this yr at yalls place.But thats part of it so GET OVER IT!Yea we might have lost but u have to realize how the refs can help determine a game for either team.But I do have a question for ya though..How come ur guys was talkin smack sayin how they would kill our guys this yr,and all that other bull!Well I hate to break it to ya we killed yall!!!Umm I think it was 20 points or more.But hey atleast we do get out more than yall do.Even if someone does just spit on the road.!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!