james or cordell??

toughenough

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Shawn run from Kyle? If he did then thats funny!!! Or did he drop to 12 so the team score could get higher? I dont know maybe he just droped to keep the tension going until the state tournament?? Oh well...

The two of them not wrestling is probably a good thing. Now both of them have something to proove to everyone. Not just the one who would have lost in the State Duals. Should make the finals a great match ***IF*** both of them can get there.

I love how these hardcore Soddy fans say " Cordell dropped to make the team score higher." It's a state championship is that not what you are supposed to do? Cordell and James will be a great St. fianls match. Why don't we give them two more weeks and when they step onto the mat in the Finals that's when we will know who the best guy is for that 6 minutes.

When you really think about the dual....what sense did it make for cordell to go 112? I know you BradleY fans say that "they needed the 6 team points" and you Soddy fans say

"he was running away"...well I am not a hardcore Soddy fan nor even a supporter...but after watching the dual it's obvious that Cordell ran from James. Bradley didnt "need" the points...there 125 lbs. and Jake West were guaranteed wins...they could have gotten there points from any other wrestlers..but instead they decided to rob the fans of a great match. Why would Cordell flee to 112 for safety when Bradley had sure wins and 125 and 130??

Guest BigFatFan

If you will recall Logsdon had already moved his guys around from the start, with Creagan wrestling at 145, not at 140. and it's hard to change in mid-stream. It looks like he had it all set up from the frist match. I don't think Cordell is the only one to weigh in at a different weight.

dragonwrestler, Knowing that a match between Cordell and James is likely to be a great match and after Cordell makes weight for 112 why would coach Logsdon want to then bump him up to 119 to wrestle a tough James who is at full strength and most likely heavier? I think the right decision was made after all the objective for this past weekend's tournament was to win the Duals championship and Bradley did just that. So you're wrong Cordell didn't run.