Who will wrestle in the '03 finals?

Hamm

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BaylorWrest13

When Blair wrestled Cross Doster, he was sick that day in the Mccallie Baylor dual meet. Blair won 9-3 i think. Cross didn't wrestle the next day against Notre Dame. I think they will meet in the Semi- finals of state, and it will be a close match. You can never count out a Baylor person. They have great coaches that are capable of turning these wrestlers into the best.

sholly nor hale will be int he finals nor will be turner. I know that Max Gessler has beaten sholly once this season already and will beat him in the finals of the region. putting him SOL. you ask how do i know this, well i pinned sholley 2 times last season int he first period, i know how to beat him and i have been helping max all year to deal with those symrna guys

103 sticking with the two power houses, coleman-abdullatif (coleman)

112 quite open between three gooden- ortiz or speroff, with gooden winning anyways

119 cordell-james in the oddest match you have ever seen, because of the different bulids of the two

125 jennings-felix jennings with his first title after having the other two taken so harshly

130 furman-west if jake gets out of his slump and whoops that darn cookville guy that beat him. if not i am goin to have to say boshken, but in any route furman wins big, maybe even a pin.

135 LANE- and his opponent is up in the air, it is goin to depend on good days and bad days. if max gessler has a good tourny and gets a good draw he could be there, but i think it will be drinkwine if they are on opposite sides, if not i am goin with baker, LANE-Pins in less than 1 minute and is voted Outstanding Wrestler

140 Creagan- houston, the only competiton in this bracket, i am saying creagan with his second victory this year over houston

152 Catlett - cochran who has been wrestling great this year, but it will not be enough to beat catlett as he runs away with this one

160 Gibson-and again the opponent is up in the air, it will depend on the draw so i am gonna save myself by not making a pick. but sayiing that gibson also wins this one pulling away

171 jones- then another toss up probably( not certain but )Jon edmonds will make a showing, but jones will win by pin

189 all 189 are fairly even it will be hard to make a choice on this one, but look for an underdog Aaron Cothran to sneak into the finals

215 Bonham- Anthony Evans- winner still undecided

275 definately Crosby- pennington, no winner yet picked, but watch out for the upset in this one, but still a close match either way

it seems that while my head was hurting thinking of the 145 finals i forgot to put it in its place.

well here we go kids

145- a tough decision but i gotta go with BALL and Griffin

well the winner

They will wrestle in the region finals also, so my predictions on teh winner will be whichever one loses in the region finals will win state overcoming the grudge and having nothing to lose

Wild Cat- I have watched Jordan wrestle since his eighth grade year and have never seen him stall. He is always in incredibly good shape and takes it to his opponent for six minutes or until he pins. Cleveland is a tough wrestler but not quick enough to hang with Jordan. Leen wins his third straight title.

tnmat.

Yes sholly did beat gessler that bad ...then he also beat him 12-7, but in their last meeting before the region finals gessler won 12-8. I was let down this weekend when gessler lost a heartbreaker 13-12 to sholly. he knew what he had to do, but he did not take advantage of the tutilage he was given. he got rolled a couple of times and that hurt him. Still no way sholly makes it to the finals!!!!

pereria lost to bonham two times and has won once. Pereria lost to smyrna last year by pin and bonham pinned turner in the first period in the semis. As for 189 it is a toss up because cleveland beat campbell and cooper was beat by cookeville in the region 3 finals last night.