171 last time

thegatling

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm your huckleberry! I'll wrestle you anytime...anyplace...anywhere? I'll even invite Jack and Erin...oh they thought it was a pie eating contest instead of a wrestling match! How about Grandma and Grandpa's this summer? Logan said he would even bring his female/male companion with him to watch. Very nice touch on the whole post incident. I've been hitting the weights and should be just about ready for when you get home this summer...Plus, I've been eating my wheaties as well. Give me a call so we can post about your success out at OSU...L8er!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

He is a nobody, with nothing to bring to the mat. He does his handywork on message boards where he can just talk about what he can do....is it gasling, graftling or whar ever...if he ever does make it to the mat with Cowboy197 I hope it is smooth on the end!!! :D

Dragonwrestler, you really have no clue who Cowboy197 is do you? If he and Marable were to step on the mat together it wouldn't even be close...A junior in highschool vs. a sophomore in college at one of the elite wrestling programs in the nation. STOP! THINK about it! Don't go running your mouth about who can and cannot go with Marable. I believe Marable will win state. There is no doubt that he is good. But he's not that good to be talking trash on here all the time. Don't put him in the same classification as Cowboy197 it just wouldn't look good on yours and his part.

MARABLE GOOD LUCK IN STATE! WIN IT! L8er!!!!!

I'm tired of seeing this post. DMX, I hope that you are not affiliated with the coaching staff at Cleveland, leave the smack talking to wrestlers, fans, and old old guys. If you are the assistant coach of Cleveland, show some class. You dont need back up Rusty Blackmon and you don't need to be putting down wrestlers that could see on the mat this weekend. No smack talk or funny lines, seriously, let's let this whole matter go and talk about something else. Let's make fun of Sly or toughest6, thats always fun.

actually, i said i doubted that anyone would want to step on the mat with marable. make sure u know what i said before u respond. but if cowboy is so great and in college (OSU im assuming), then why is he talking trash to a high school kid hundreds of miles away. im sure there are many people his own age that he can talk crap to.