Coalfield Yellow Jackets have great young talent

knoxbase

Knoxbase, I believe M.Fritts had high point honors(12 at halftime) but not sure. Everybody loves good/great hustle on both sides of the court. But I am a firm believer that DEFENSE win ballgames, and when ? Mullins made a couple of great hustle plays on the ball at midcourt, the crowd acknowledged her performance. Momentum changed hands because of DEFENSE. I also must add that everyone can have a bad night offensivly, but the only one that can stop you from having a good/great DEFENSIVE night is YOURSELF. My opinion......ALL of our TALENTS are given to us from GOD. Fact......

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jabstep, last year Coalfield lost to Wartburg at home because S.Woods went out with an ankle injury (my opinion but we were ahead by 7 or 8 when she went out).Then we went to Wartburg, healthy, and beat them. We also beat them in the tournaments at Sunbright. Both teams won on the road this year and yes both teams have some very good talent for all of us to watch. Don't forget where our talent comes from though.

I was talking about thier feeder program. It has been loaded the last few years. I don't know the game you were talking about, but i do know the Woods girl and she is an excellent player. Any time a player like that leaves the game, the game can change drastically. I meant no harm to coalfield. Just twlling you what I have seen the last few years.