lewis county/marshall

Guest lewisfan129

you just can't let anything go can you? Yeah, he might have been the most athletic player out there on the court last night, maybe not , and might have been the best player, but probably not, and probably not the smartest out there. It is nice to hear that such an athletic person as he is has good grades and has his head screwed on right.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my fault man but i cant let someone talk stuff he dont know about one of my boys,especially writin 2 or three paragraphs of nonsense.anyways,these games dont mean much, its all about tournament time.i have lots of respect for lewis county team and coach-especially after yall lost kyle and played us to the wire on our homecoming last year,no hatrid towards yall,and on that note im out. :(

Guest pantherpaws

I was at the Lewis Co./Marshall County Thursday Night! That player most certainly did cuss the Lewis County Fans!

He was up in my freckin face when he said it. Most disrespectful person i have ever seen on the court!

• 9 months later...