A new freshman has rised up

cobra24

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Huffman3206

What about the Huff kid from Ezell as an 8th grader I know some guys who go there and say he's incredible as 8th grader got all district and all region and batted like 550 or some thing and had like 50 ribs and like 10 homers....

Guest cole703

Chris Sutherland will be playing for John Overton this year. He is a good player but who knows how much playing time he will get with so many upper classmen on the team.

Look for Steven Liddle (yes nephew of MLB Twins coach Steve Liddle and son of Tim Liddle) to make some noise for Franklin this season. He is big, strong, and has a great work ethic to go along with a great genetics.

yes Steven Liddle will be a good freshman to watch. Plays summer ball for TWITTY CITY CANES. and if I was a gambling man I would say everybody on that team is a leader on their high school team. Good luck Steven. Another freshman to watch is Jamie Wilkerson at D.L., another strong player for TWITTY CITY CANES.