DI match ups.

sly

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 1moretime

I GUESS IT COULD HAPPEN BEING LOGICAL. BUT CLARKSVILLE HAS DONE NOTHING THIS YEAR. BRADLEY HAS ONLY LOSS TO THE #1 TEAM IN NEW YORK. AND THEY HAVE DESTROYED THE WHOLE STATE THIS YEAR. CLEVELAND HAS BEEN THEIR CLOSES MATCH THIS YEAR. AND CLEVELAND HAS DOMINATED EVERYONE THEY HAVE WRESTLED. JUST MAKE SURE CLARKSVILLE GETS THERE, WE WILL BE THERE WAITING AS ALWAYS. GO BACK TO SLEEP EAHS, AND WHEN THE BEARS START CELEBRATING AGAIN, THEY WILL WAKE U UP!!!

Guest TheMuffinMan

Na na na na, na na na na, hey.... heeeeyyyy goood bye! any bradley fans remember hearing that after losin last yr. at clarksville? well revenge is sweet baby, and if u think bradley wont win it ask cleveland they got all they wanted! but im not saying they are unbeatable b/c no one is its just that i've watched them for the past 7=8 yrs. and they're good!

[Edited by TheMuffinMan on 1-27-03 8:15P]

i dont like the match ups. i think that clarksville and bradley are clearly the two favorites, although soddy does have a potent team. with the system as it is, the fourth place team could be anyone. can someone please explain the bracketing? if clarksville wins loses to bradley but wins consolation, will collierville and overton be refiltered back into the brackets?

[Edited by dragonwrestler on 1-27-03 9:21P]