DI match ups.

sly

I agree. It seems like a logical idea to seed the teams. I am a Clarksville fan, like I said before, but I don't know if they would get past Soddy. That is why I want to see them in the semis--so the best two teams will be in the finals. I also think the tournament should include Cleveland. They are probably the second best dual team in the state. A 16 team seeded tournament would make it a better competition. But I guess the draw is half the excitement.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

walkenvol, Maybe you missed the title of this thread "DI match ups.". But since you brought up your Cleveland match.......didn't McCallie get beat by Collins Hill a team Bradley crushed at the Cleveland duals? And please no excuses you wrestle with the line-up you put on the mat. Good luck this weekend.

Hey HenryH, First, I'm not sure we know who the MuffinMan is. It could be anyone. One post said his name was Glen and I've read where Josh has even posted and said it isn't him? You've made a at least 3 post's in the last 30min claiming the MuffinMan is Josh Cooper...how do you know who the MuffinMan is and why do you care so much? Also, the reason why everyone pulls for Bradley's opponents is because they have been have been winning state championships.

Bradley will win it, they have 9 guys who can place in the state this year, they are better than they were last year, and whoever said Overton will upset Clarksville is crazy they finished fourth at the Chatt. Central tourney. They are to weak at the upper weights to compete with Bradley.

Guest 1moretime

henry hanson or maybe your josh cooper we will never know who it is.point being anyone can get on here and say anything. if i said i am dan gable you gonna call me out and tell everyone im on here. even if it was josh cooper are you going to go to his house and confront him of high school immaturity. grow up!!!!

Guest cornpop

Collierville is a great team Dragonwrestler. You keep refering to last years match with Clarksville. I hate to burst your bubble, but your team caught CHS sleeping that day. No one on the team had even heard of Collierville before that match. I will tell you that everyone dose know who you are and does respect your team and CHS will not be sleepy the next time.

Right now all we are thinking about is the Championships and that is what you need to do as well.