Hancock Vs. Cosby

yogibear0131

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loco, You have ran this "Cosby Home Cooking" theme into the ground. Sorry but your Rockwood Tigers LOST.. Cosby outplayed them the whole game. (Including the times when

Rockwood had us outmatched physically because of foul trouble.) Do you have any specific calls that deserve all this posting about the refs..??? Cosby is tough at The Eagle's Nest (most teams are at home) It's time to accept the fact that Rockwood lost.

Regarding Hancock, this should be a great game that I'm looking foward to. These two teams last met in the substate at Hancock (Eric Coggins vs Brad Seal) One point win by Hancock and a lot of the Cosby players and fans are looking foward to this rematch. The Eagles should be more worried about a trip to Greenback Friday night before they look ahead to the Indians.

Go Eagles...!!!

Loco, it's VERY hard to play on the road, ESPECIALLY at Cosby. that place is a madhouse. but it's fun as well. they have some great fans, if you play for Cosby. and it is possible to win there, Greenback did last year. not by much though. different story this year, but that's another topic. HCHS will have their hands full when they play them.

CosbyEagle, did you see GHS play Cosby last year at the Eagles' Nest???

Yes, I saw both games vs Greenback last year. That game at Cosby was some of the most amazing shooting I'm seen at The Eagle's Nest. Those guys couldn't miss in the 2nd half. Not since Alcoa has a team came into Our House & played that well.

It just gets under my skin reading about "Home Cookin' "

Instead of giving the players and the crowd credit for the wins. What time does the girl's game start Friday...????

Go Eagles...!!!

lol @ rockwood. all the "home cookin" cosby got, possibly may have been from the fact that your fans and players trifled with the officials ? a technical foul for trash talk, the boy acted like he had never scored before, and then your fans yelling and whining at every call that wasnt for the tigers. makes me wish I could say im from rockwood, im sure your moms and dads are proud of your sportsmanship...oh wait, they were acting like little kids too! lol :(

Guest hard2guard101

I've seen Cosby, but what kind of team does Hancock have this year? Are there any Brad Seals,Rocky Nichols or any big name players like before i've not heard a thing?

OH P.S. Leave the officials out of it! thats bull good teams can over come bad calls

CosbyEagle-

i can't believe you remember that guy. that's one of my best friends, dustin burnett. he was one of Flatfords favorite students! he played football and he was at EVERY game cheering us on. he's on the best fans we've ever had!! well, that'll be me this year at the Cosby game at Greenback. hopefully they (CHS) won't be able to throw it in the ocean and we (GHS) can pull of a victory. hopefully this game will be like last years game, with Greenback coming out on top and a long busride back to Cosby for Mr. Flatford. where will you be sitting CosbyEagle?

Hancock has played a lot of really good teams this year so don't let their record fool you. I just noticed they're 5-0

in their district. It's going to be interesting seeing how we match up against Rocky and the rest of the indians.

I've got confidence in the Eagles defense though. And we will put up points at The Eagle's Nest.

Get there early for the girls game. These are two good teams

I guess I'll be behind Cosby's bench at Greenback, that's where I was last year. (gotta remember those railroad tracks this trip, I about flipped my truck on them last year ;) You'll see me get up everytime we hit a 3..

Take it easy on Coach Flatford. He took it easy on you during the game at Cosby. :D

[Edited by CosbyEagle on 1-29-03 3:06P]