Forrest Heads To Moore Co.

jmoses

Forrest played a good game against Huntland Saturday and I hope they can keep it going tonight at Moore Co. Forrest's coach showed us a new combo on the floor putting in both Slater (freshman) and Jones (senior) that seemed to work well. Keep up the hard work Teri you have some big shoes to fill when Julie leaves. But tonight it should be another Abby/Kori showdown. It was worth the price of admission just to watch these two the last time we played both were great. The girls have their work cut out for them tonight....Go Rockets!!!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the game will be a good as it was last time.It was a real exciting game, the moore county girls won it in the fourth quarter. If the refs will call the game right it could be a good one again, but as you know when you play in moore county they usally get the calls. Good luck to both teams and hope we have a great night of basketball!

Guest fliptwentysix

Forrest did NOT play a good game against Huntland Saturday. The refs are the only thing that won that one for Forrest, and you know it. You tell me how that going into the forth quarter that Forrest had two (2) that is TWO fouls and Huntland had 17? I think that might be a record. It ended up being 5-20 on fouls. That my friend is ref prejudice if I have ever seen it. There is NO way that a team can only have 2 fouls going into the forth quarter. NO WAY. I see this and I am not even from Huntland. Get real. Moore County 58 - Forrest 25. :o

Hello, this is Mrs. Hockeytown. I'm sorry what game were you at last night. I don't remember seeing Abby run circles around Kori. I do remember Kori making Abby upset by posting up late in the game and then Abby having to sit out because of two quick fouls that were caused by her being frustrated. Abby is a very good player. She is smart on the court and I understand also smart with her classwork. Yes, Moore County won because they played better and deserved to win. Yes there were calls that should have been made but weren't, they did not decide the game.

While I am here I guess I will vent my frustration with a Moore County fan.

First of all he sat on the visitor side and made uncalled for remarks to Forrest parents in the stands. Actually he did not remark to the parents, he did not have the nerve to turn around he just said his remarks loud enough to be heard. But the topper came near the end of the boys game when one of the Forrest players was hurt. He said "You got what you deserved!" Well Mister we Forrest fans do not feel any player DESERVES to be hurt. That was a very uncalled for thing to say. If you have a child that plays I hope that they do not get hurt but if they do you will remember your comments. Maybe you should sit on your own side of the court if you feel you must make such comments.

It is always a good contest when Forrest and Moore County play. Don't spoil it by taking your bad day out on a bunch of high school kids. We wish the best of luck to Moore County and look forward to seeing them at the District Tournament. And hopefully no one will get hurt.

No lady what was said was, "way to go to the boards hard". I was not saying anything about the player who got hurt. I am sorry he got hurt but he was not hurt because we went to the boards hard he landed on someone's foot. Not only do ya'll not know the rules of basketball but apparently you can't hear either. Ya'll cried all night long for fouls, 3 seconds, or anything. The only problem was ya'll were out husled and out played on both ends all night!!!!! I thought Chapel Hill was the home of the Forrest Rockets not the Forrest CRY BABIES!!!!!!!!! GO RAIDERETTES!!!!!!!!!

So your the the weasel.......Our hearing is just fine and you showed your class last night just as you show it with your post. You did get real quiet after your remark when a couple of Chapel Hill mothers jumped all over you after your very sad and in poor taste remarks. I know you don't want anyone to know you said those kinds of things. To all the decent people of Moore Co. I have to admitt I was looking forward to a better game My girl was #12 a freshman who played against Abby for much of the night. Abby gave her a couple of good lessons that we talked about after the game and she is a better player for it. Kori and Abby are both great players and Mcbob is just baiting Forrest fans I don't thing Abby would tell you Kori is a pushover I know Kori respects Abby and I hope to see the two of them play again.