Predictions for 12-AAA

redbaron515

So the facts can be stated, I did ask Coach Roche about this and they did defeat Franklin in the first round of the regions in 2000. They then lost to Overton in the region final, and lost to Beech in the substates. I know Coach Roche very well, so any questions you have about this, dont be afraid to ask. About Amber Steen, I truely believe she is one of the best pitchers in the state, she just needs a supporting cast, as a earlier post stated.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Roche's memory is fading. It might have been 2001, but it was NOT 2000! I know him pretty well myself. I talked to him Friday, Saturday, and Monday night. I guess all this free time he has during the day makes his mind wander. Since he beat MY TEAM in the district finals we went to Brentwood and lost 3-2 in the bottom of the 7th. Hunters Lane lost at home to OVERTON. As I said before, it may have been in 2001, but it was not 2000.

[Edited by bigchief on 1-30-03 5:42P]

In 2001, Franklin defeated Brentwood to finish 2nd in 11-AAA and advance to the regionals. In the opening round of the regionals, Hunters Lane defeated Franklin and Overton defeated Antioch. In the Regional championship game, Sara Hickerson and Amber Steen were locked in a 0-0 pitcher's duel through 6 innings. Overton scored 3 unearned runs in the top of the 7th and went on to win 3-0. Overton then defeated Lavergne to advance to the state. Hunters Lane lost to Beech in the sub-state.

[Edited by fpjunkie on 1-30-03 9:20P]