East Ridges year with new coach

Proscout1

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bushleague, I agree. This new coach sure has been spoken highly of. Since all of this talk, I have printed East Ridge's schedule (yes, it starts with Howard and Tyner), and I am making it a point to attend an East Ridge game as soon as possible to see this for myself. I will report back to all of you when I witness this great coach!

As for UltimateFan, you may be onto something there because has anyone noticed the missing presence of our friend Bolivar lately?

Just because their coach came in with an impressive resume and has the talent and skills to turn this program around doesn't mean that you "wanna be critics" can judge him until you see him on the field! These comments sound like they came from players that never made it past the high school level.

hey legacy,

i don't believe anybody ever said anything about that guy's talent and skills. i don't think those qualities have been displayed yet. like i have said on numerous occasions on this site - you can't make chicken salad.............! the pioneers will have a decent year. better than they have had in a while. mainly because of a fairly strong senior class. but that won't be anything he can take credit for. let's see how they are in 3 to 4 years when kids have had a chance to move through the program. if in fact it is a program.