Crossup/Northwest

ClksvilleHater

Crossup,

Now I am a fan of all the local schools and have no favorites. But why are you still saying you aren't convinced of Northeast or the other schools in the league that beat Northwest. You guys got beat by a better team. Northwest has not WON against a quality team all year. Everytime you guys play a good team you get beat. Drake Reed didn't even play well and you guys still lost. This is the same ol' Northwest bad coaching, athletes with no skill. And everytime you guys play a good well coached team you are going to lose. Nothing against the kids and I know you will get upset Crossup because you think your son is the next coming of Jason Kidd but facts are facts. You Northwest guys are on hear hooping and hollering everyday but now that you lose I don't see much activity. Just some of my thoughts.

This post resembles what I was trying to say to the other Northwest Fans. They have made an excuse for every game that they've lost and its like they havent played any good teams with Tradition. They've lost to Northeast, Clarksville, and Henry Co.. Does Northwest players really think those teams are gonna roll over and play dead because of the talent they have?

Whos Crossups son anyway, Townley? I dont really have many problems with Crossups post other than when he says Northeast and Clarksville arent that good or something to that effect. You can see Northeast getting better every game, I really think the way they started out was a fluke..All it took was for someone to give in and Rossview did on thier home court last friday night so watch out because EAST is coming. As far as Clarksville, they may be peaking too early. I think the second half of the season teams will prepare better vs them.

First of all Townley's not my son, but Thanks!!, I do know his father & he talks about the Games all the time, I just talk to him today about Kevin's game. I agree Northwest has not beat a quality team. I like Townley I know his family and he's a very quiet kid. So you can kill that rumor already. Hey!! but thanks for the compliment!!!! I don't have kids.....

Anyway you are right by saying Northwest is not beating good TEAMs, Hey I agree. I'm sure they know this, Their not getting blown out the GYM. but their not winning niether games they should Win,

Like I said before I didn't go the Henry County games so I don't know whats up about the refs. All I can do is go off of hear say and the NEWS Paper.

Don't get me wrong Northeast is playing well and they play Clarksville tomorrow that should be interesting the TEAM that wins in FEB Wins it all. its still a close race.

Northwest can't finish games every game they lost, they where leading at the HALF. Northeast played a very smart game against Northwest. I like that......Northeast made big plays when they had too and that is Great!!!

So heres my RANKING In Disrict 10AAA

Henry County

Clarksville High

Northeast High

Northwest High

Dickson County

Rossview High

Kenwood High

As You can see Northwest is right in the Middle of the Pack. Remember I also liked Kenwood in the begining of the season, Because of Sampson & Harris. All these teams are very close and style of play.. I said it before Northeast had the better of the Coaching, read my Threads....PLEASE!

I got fired up and was going to respond to this last post, but I decided "why?" It takes too much energy and this last post borders on juvenile. We (NW) still read the boards but have decided to leave ya'll alone because you just don't get it. I would ask for an observation about our win against Dickson County last night (overtime be ######. A win is a win is a win), but we Vikings will NEVER beg for attention from this board. We're just content to watch everyone show their intelligent side (or lack thereof). Have a nice season and see you in the playoffs.