Best East Tenn. Freshmen in 2003

Guest Longball5

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At farragut high school, son of university of tennessee's coach rod delmonico, tony delmonico will be making a big impact this year and especially in years to come. he is a well refined baseball player as expected with so much experience around college baseball his whole life.....he is developing quite well into the farragut program and has shown a lot of power from both sides of the plate, plays real well at short-stop b/c of his glove and amazing arm, and is a developing but good right handed pitcher

coty green from bailor is by far one of the best freshman pitchers i believe i have ever seen. i caught him in summer ball for aout 3 years and at red bank middle school for 3 years....he throws in the mid 80s and has fantastic conrtol..he is one player that i am defenitely going t miss this ball season....he could have really helped red bank high chool this year

Hey NickSdTrojn06, did u know that they were all form LOFTIS,WHAT ABOUT David Alexander Wes Mcintyre Philip Martin And J.Lusk ???????????? They are also rising Stars of the future of Soddy Daisy. Davids Got A Good Bat and Arm, Wes has A Good Arm and Fielding Abilitys, Philips got a good arm and Lusk Too has a good Bat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!