kyle james got pined?/

toughenough

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The State Duals is a team event. Every experienced coach there understands that "bumping" is something that often must be done to give your team its best chance for a win. Shawn Cordell did exactly what his coach told him to do, but of course, that will be challenged and questioned due to the color of their singlet. Obviously, they know a little about winning titles and probably don't need a lot of help with organizing their line-up. Give Shawn a break, he and Kyle will work it all out in two weeks.

Kyle and Shawn both do what is asked of them by their coaches and what is best for the TEAM...and you are right, they will work it out where it should be worked out...in the traditional finals it cann't be worked out here by people that obviously don't know much at all about the sport...my money is on Shawn!!! ;)

Anyone who says that Shawn decided to go down to 112 for any reason other than because his coach told him to do it for the team doesn't have a clue about what they're saying. This past weekend was a the State Duals Championships and is a team championship. I think they'll see each other in the finals at the individual state. Then they can settle things there. As before, my money is on Shawn..

I didnt see the match or know exactly how it happened but if he was going for the "get up by 14 and stick the guy" he deserved to lose. There is a line between a good wrestler and a great one, the good ones, in this case, get thrown to their back and get pinned, while the great ones dont get out of position in the first place.(I'm not sayin Cordell is "great" either so dont take it the wrong way)