kyle james got pined?/

toughenough

Do you think Cordell dropping to 112 could have anything to do with Rabbit running his mouth about James being a true 112 lber? Maybe Coach Logsdon was ready for another Coach Henry shuffle. Cordell went to the mat first, why didn't James go out at 112. It really dosen't matter. They will meet in 2 weeks. Great coaching Coach Logsdon!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a fan of neither of the wrestlers or their schools, and I can't imagine Cordell coming up to Logsdon and asking to move down a weight class so that he wouldn't have to wrestle James. Whatever decision was made was the coaches decision and not the wrestlers, I don't see a case of dodging anyone, he is a 2 time state champ, if anyone should be scared it should be James and I don't think that is the case either. If I was in either coaches shoes I would have tried to move my guy if it was this LATE in the season and it wouldnt have an outcome on the team losing.

Kyle James got pinned....so what? Nobody on this message board can say that they haven't been pinned. The kid is a great wrestler and he got put on his back, what's the big deal? Did anyone see the NCAA's when Josh Lambrecht was KILLING his guy in the finals and then got pinned with the 'ol cement mixer. Good wrestlers get pinned, so why is everyone harping about this young man losing? Do you not think that he has heard about it enough or went through the match a million times in his head? Leave the kid alone and let him put it behind him.

dragonwrestler, I just finished replying to another post of yours regarding Cordell. What's your problem? What weight do you wrestle? Did Shawn beat you or something? Cordell has won 2 state championships already and he didn't do it by running from anyone so you need to worry about yourself instead of trying to bad mouth someone who is one of the best wrestlers in the state.

Yeah sure Shawn does have two state championships, but you are still over looking the fact that Kyle is a state champion as well, and if you ask me Kyle won his by wrestling not by stalling like Shawn does, he is the biggest staller, I have seen it everytime I see him wrestle. I'm not saying that Shawn isn't a good wrestler, cause he is an awesome wrestler, just don't sit there and brag on Shawn for winning a state title when Kyle has won one also.