Lane pins 19-0 Baker

sly

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 1moretime

was there a point in that comment. i never saw anyonyone say baker was better. with that thought, it was not enough to even come close to winning. baker has the ring!!! ;)

Lane you seem pretty confident that you will win the state at 135.you better wait those two weeks before you get so cocky because i beat that all Gooden, Baker, and Drinkwine are thinking about is taking the state title that you think you have already won away from you.

Good Luck Justin

[Edited by Swaff5 on 2-2-03 8:57P]

Guest somethingCLEVER

realistically,i think that john lane is a great wrestler and is on track to when the state itle at 135.....but personally,i would like to see someone else win due to the fact that lane is a bit too cocky and thinks he cannot be beaten in this state.....that,and he has a lame tribal on his back.....those are gonna be real cool in two years.....

Guest overtonrox

Baker has beaten Morgan from Cleveland, once 6-2 and the other by a whole lot. He also beat Chase Carter from Rhea Cty. but Baker barely beat him... and I mean last second barely. He doesn't look like state title material to me.

And I also want to see someone else beat Lane at state. That guy is so cocky, someone needs to humble him. He honestly looks like a big jerk, and has changed my opinion of Soddy Daisy wrestling. I used to like their program, but now I don't simply because Coach Henry doesn't make guys like him act with class.

[Edited by overtonrox on 2-2-03 11:07P]

[Edited by overtonrox on 2-2-03 11:07P]