RBS VS. PICKETT CO. Feb. 7th

TNBballMan

This Friday should spark a great matchup in 7A. Pickett County travels to Red Boiling Springs for an extremely important district game. If RBS wins against Monterey on Tuesday night, they will be in position to where if they win against Pickett Friday they will finish 1st in the regular season standings. What are your thoughts on the game? The Bulldogs are hot, not losing since December 28th. Pickett lost a deep inside presence in Beaty quitting. It should be interesting.

Well, even though we lost beaty.... the team will have to do just like any other team and that is reshape and build together with the players they have now. It wasn't a big deal with him quittin; I don't think.. He's a senior and we would have to rebuild after he graduated so we would have had to done it sooner or later. I believe the Bobcats will do good if they'll stick together.. Good luck cats !

Well I just want to congratulate the bulldogs on their success so far. I think they will come out on top they have worked really hard. Not saying no one elese has I'm just saying they have worked for what they have done. And I wish them the best of luck. And there is no doubt in my mind they will be on top!!!! Go Dogs!

The stakes are high as ever for this game now. Pickett County lost in a close 74-73 OT game at Celina Tuesday night. RBS is coming off a 76-54 victory against Monterey on Tuesday night also. That puts their record at 19-3, one more and it will be that first 20 win season in 30 years. I just hope snow doesn't postpone it. Let's go dawgs and capture the regular season district!!!

this is a huge game. pickett had a close one at Hermitage Springs, lost to Celina by one point and now go against a dangerous and hot Red Boiling Springs team. the key for RBS is not to overlook the Bobcats. I am sure Coach Owens will not let that happen because nothing is more dangerous than a Bobcat backed into a corner.