Clarksville hospitality

legman

Just wanted to take a minute and thank the wrestling fans of Clarksville. After talking to our fans, parents, cheerleaders etc. as well as my own experience, it seems that these folks did all that they could do to make us feel welcome.

Personally, I lost count of the number of times a Clarksville fan, wrestler or parent came to me with a kind word or greeting. From the gate workers to the ladies in the hospitality room to Artie himself, no one could have been any nicer. Thank you for your hospitality during an exciting and stressful weekend.

You're great competitors and just nice people.

Coach Logsdon, BCHS

Clarksville, Arte and his crew did indeed put on a fine tournament.

As for the Clarksville cheerleaders...they mopped the mats. Other cheerleaders can help with a tournament, but not many mop mats too. Speaking of other cheerleaders, the Bradley and Soddy squads fired up their fans with a pretty good dual themselves before the finals.

And Coach Logsdon, you have a team of beasts. I'm not here to start another thread, but there is NO other team in Tennessee that can hang with you.

Congrats to all for a great tournament.