Scott/Morgan/Roane/Campbell/Anderson TSMAA bracket

TheAnswer9

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the girls consi, Fairview downed Norwood 31-28 on a 3ptr from the wing in the game's final minute of play. This was a back and forth type contest as both teams kept swapping the lead time after time.

In the boys consi, Zach Lambert tossed in 22pts to lead his Oneida Indians to a 48-38 victory over Huntsville. Oneida turned a 14-14 tie into a 23-14 advantage at the break behind Lambert and never looked back.

In the girls championship, the OS press and man look gave Huntsville fits as the Lady Cats opened the contest with a 12-1 run in taking the victory by the final score of 36-21.

In the boys championship, Robbins tried to blow two huge leads but couldn't as they fended off a very pesky Wartburg group. Robbins led 27-10 only to see Wartburg rally to within 33-22 at the break. Robbins also led 38-22 in the 3rd only to see Wartburg rally to make it a 42-38 game heading into the 4th. But....in the end Robbins prevailed. When I left with 1 minute left to play, Robbins held a 50-40 lead.

What do you think of the matchups in Pigeon Forge starting tomorrow Answer? I think the Rockwood boys will defeat the Onedia Indians. I'm going with Lenoir City girls over Fairview. O.S. girls shouldn't have any trouble with the 3rd seed they face. I've heard the teams up there are weak. The Rockwood - Huntsville girls game should be a good one also. I think the Lenior City boys will win over Wartburg as well.

Right now, I'd have to say that Oneida is a boys team on a mission. The Alan Reed led Tigers will have their hands full--no doubt about that. The little Indians that could are playing their best ball of the season right now--no doubt about it. More about that match-up on the boys thread later.

As for the girls, I think OS is on a mission. Barring a trainwreck, I see the Lady Cats winning the whole thing. As for the 1st round match-up between Fairview @ LC, don't count out the Lady Rebels. More on this match-up later as well my friend.

My fault! Just assumed. You know what happens when you do that. Alcoa has a good team. They beat the a good Rockwood team by 1 in the finals. I did not see the game but have been told that #23 is their best player, shoots the ball real well. Good defensive team, as well. Who do you support Regal, if you don't mind me asking. Are you from the Pigeon Forge area, if so, how are the teams up that way?