Baylor parents need to grow up

Guest gibder03

i am a christian. you must have confused me with our heavyweight. i wrestle 215. i have a few questions. 1) where do you hail from? 2) what is the cause for your apparent hatred, jealousy, and overall preocupation with the sexual orientation of mba's student body. i for one am tired of you. be a man and identify yourself.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gumbi1031

Well thought out and written post, however, you need to post it at the "Public-Private Debate" message board. The arguments go on ad infinitum. No one has ever changed anyone elses mind on the topic but it apparently provides hours of wasted time for posters who don't have lives outside of the internet. By the way, you could spend just as much money as private schools do per capita on public education but the results will not be the same. Take a look at any statistics on the subject to prove my point. Washington D.C. and East St. Louis spend more on theeir students than tuition at some of finest prep schools in the country with pitiful results. See you at the "Public-Private Debate".

Tankyou verry mcuh for the speling help. I gust recieved my degree and hav bin having trubull with speling. you are reel freind!! I did graduat top of my class at Clarkvelle High and hop to get a job as the asstent manager at the McDonaulds gust as suun as i git rid of this case of ring wurm.

[Edited by takedown3 on 2-5-03 6:58P]