Kingston gets swept

OSHSman

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Longball5

NOBODY IS MAKING EXCUSSES.......KINGSTON DIDIN'T COME READY TO PLAY EVERYONE KNOWS THAT..I DONT'T NEED YOU TELLING ME THAT I WAS THERE..I WAS JUST SAYING THAT WE WILL BE READY NEXT TIME.....BOTTOM LINE. ALSO SAYING OUR STUDENTS WILL BE AT THAT DISTRICT ROWDIER THAN EVER.

You are right when you say Kingston is not that good this year, but where you are mistaken is asking them to accept it. Kingston is rich in tradition in all sports. When they pound Rockwood, Harriman, and Oliver Springs on a regular basis in all sports thy never rub it in their face because thy are expected to win. If someone in the county beats them, it makes thir year. For all the county teams you look forward to playing Kingston, for Kingston its just another game. Just because they are down don't ask them to acceptit, they are not familiar with loosing.

"When they pound Rockwood, Harriman, and Oliver Springs on a regular basis in all sports thy never rub it in their face"

That's an oxymoron. You say you never rub it in their faces in the same sentence that you talk about "pounding" them. But actually Kingston should win the majority of the games in any sport since they have over 700 students as opposed to 500 for OS, 400 for Harriman, 370 for Rockwood, and even less for Midway. Just a thought.

Quite frankly, I'm amazed at how venomous the Kingston fans have been about this game.

:confused: :confused:

[Edited by cwp76 on 2-6-03 10:57P]

Guest Longball5

xtremeloco you are full of it. i am tired of hearing you whine about our fans. grow up! cwp....i am glad you know your grammer. i thought this website was about sports not grammer. Kingston will always dominate......students are transfering here all the time from the other county schools. they just want to be a part of the tradition!

O.S. BETTER HOPE THEY DNT FACE US IN THE DISTRICT TOURNY. WE ARE GONNA PUT A WHOOPIN ON THEM.....YOUR DRUMLINE IS AWEFUL AT OS........YOU NEED KINGSTON'S TO SOW YOU HOW ITS DONE!

[Edited by Longball5 on 2-6-03 8:08P]

Honestly, sounds like a few Kingston people need to grow up. It's a game!! Just like the kids play! Why do you think it'll be any easier to beat OS during the districts. They do play at home you know! No matter how good OS is and how bad Kingston is or vice-versa it's going to be a good ballgame when the county rivals meet. That's just a fact.