Region 6 Finals

Guest bqahs

Well I thought I would give you who i think will be in the finals of each weight class. Overton will win the tourney.

103- Gudar Abdulatiff (overton) vs Benson (Hillsboro)or Joe Zamora(ANtioch) or Maplewoods Winner-Gudar Abdulatiff

112-Ibrihim (Overton) vs Tyler Lowe (Mcgavok) Winner Ibrihim

119-Muhammet (overton) vs Todd Henderson (Hilsborro) Winner-ToddHenderson

125-Josh Jennings (Overton) vs Akill Jackson (Antioch) or Donnahue (mlk) Winning Josh Jennings

130- Aaron Brewster (overton) vs (The FRA 8th grader if he can wrestle) Winner- Aaron Brewster

135-Jonathan Drinkwine (Overton) vs Robert Ingles (Antioch) Winner- Jonathan Drinkwine

140-I don't know i think this is the weakest weight class in Region 6.

145-Engels (FRA) vs Anthony Clemons (Glencliff) Yall are prolly trying to figure out why i pick a freshmen. But i think He will get some people looking this weekend. Winner-Engels

152- Kenny Jenkins (MLK) vs Jamil Littlejohn (mcgavok)winner- KEnny Jenkins

160-Tim Pack (McGavok) vs Josh Johnson (antioch) Winner-Time Pack

171-Wipperman (FRA) vs Jordan Mitchell (McGavok) Winner- WIpperman

189-McGavok vs Hume-Fogg( If he goes 189) Winner- Mcgavok

215-Randolph (Hillsboro) vs Toss up Winner- Randolph

275-Eric Woodard (Antioch) vs Corey Douglass (Maplewood) or Shawn Eston (Glencliff) Winner-Eric Woodard (Antioch)

Well Tell me what you think???

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heavyweight will be David Abbas from Lipscomb

171 - dont count out Valentine

160 - you have Johnson from Antioch - I thought he was 152 - but anyway dont count out Bird from MLK

152 - Jenkins is definately the favorite - probably could win @ 160 if he was in that weight - maybe he will go 160??

145 - Coffin MLK

Those are a few of my picks.

Good luck to all wrestlers!!!

Yea i should of put hodge there i forogt completely about him but i think my other picks will be accurate and glencliffs 145 is gotten a lot better since Coffin beat him. I was going out on a limb because i think FRA guy has it pretty easy.

Guest Wipperman

His name is Clay Mitchell and he is one of the best eighth graders I've ever seen. He won HVAC pretty easily and has done very well in our dual matches and tournaments. He has a lot of potential, and if he works hard, could definitely win state sometime in the future.

bassin-------For more info on the Mitchell kid see my post on this message board under the thread "8th grade Wrestlers" , started 1-13-03 with the last post on 1-29-03. Mitchell finished 3rd at 125 in the grand championships last weekend. I agree with Wipperman on his chances to be a really good one if he stays with it and works hard.