7AAA.....................

Jen56803

1. Oakland- they only lost 1 player.

2. Blackman- they're working hard.

3. Riverdale- they lost a lot of people.

4. Cookeville- they play well all season but seem to lose it around district tournament time.

5. Warren County- they'll be okay.

6. Lebanon- not very impressive since the opening of Wilson Central.

7. White County- just not much talent in that area.

I think Oakland will more than likely come out on top, since they only lost one player. They always have lots of talent. They have been number one for the last 8 or 9 years. I also feel that Lebanon should never be underestimated. They may not do that well as far as their regular season, but they always play well during tournament time. Riverdale lost alot of talent, but they have a strong pitcher. Warren County was impressive last year. Cookeville is always a well coached team and should never be taken lightly. Blackman has young talent. I dont really know much about White County. Good luck to all the teams. ;)

I think that Blackman will come out on top I say that bc I play for them but I think this year will be even and be good games to watch !! Lebanon is a good team , their catcher sorry I forgot her name and Kate Guthrie ( i think) there short stop are really good and are the best players from Lebanon. Warren and White County I dont think have much !! Cookeville will be descent and Riverdale and Oakland should be good too !! Blackmans best pitcher is out right now bc she tore her acl in basketball but is recovering quickly and should be back for softball season sometime this season hopefully.

The catcher you are referring to is Jennifer Ringlestein, she is very "impressive". She along with fellow senior Cate Guthrie will be missed next year! Lebanon also has a great freshman pitcher joining these seniors this year and they in my opinion will fair very well.

It was mentioned that Lebanon was not "very impressive"......what rock did you come out from under (NtheDirt)? Placing 2nd in the Districts two years in a row is very "IMPRESSIVE"

I did not mean to imply that Lebanon was not very good. Two years ago they were a very good team, but in the district tournament last year, they made it to the final game because Riverdale fell apart, not because of incredible talent. Oakland blew them away in the championship game. I think this year Riverdale and Blackman will get their acts together in this district tournament. They were excellent last year but not very focused when it mattered. Blackman is working hard and Riverdale has an excellent pitcher. Cookeville has one of the best coaches in the state, and I believe the Warren County pitcher played with a travel team this year. I'm not sure which one but they did very well, so she should be very ready for this season. But I wish good luck to all the teams. These were just my predictions! I'd like to see what someone else predicts!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...