DI v. DII - Champion Challenge

pantheon

Coach Logsdon, Thank you for establishing yourself as a top flight coach. Thank you for maintaining your independence in guiding and nurturing the destiny of your program. Thank you for continuing to be guided by your lofty principals and your unwavering integrity. Thank your for being there, for being who you are. You steadfastly represent an ideal that reflects honorably upon yourself and all who share what you are about.

[Edited by Asylamer on 2-12-03 11:46A]

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does everybody want to know what Coach Logsdon does? Do you want to know when he eats, sleeps, eating habits etc.? Some people just need to GET OVER IT!!!! The man doesn't need to explain his reasons to you or anybody else. I really feel like some people on this board try to "pry" into other's people's business when in all actuality it's not there business. So let it go. The man doesn't answer to you. Do you sign his paycheck? No Didn't Think So! He said earlier that he was tired of talking about this "dead" issue...So I'm going to follow and do the same...L8er!!!!

This thread is being repetitive, the same thing is happening, someone says what they think the score would be, Bradley fans tells them to shut up. Someone asks a question, Bradley fans tells them to shut up. Bradley fans tell everyone to forget about it, let it go. I want to hear from NOT a Bradley fan and from a wrestler or coach. I don't need this website to ask them, ill ask a coach or wrestler this weekend, my name is Luke Gatling, no need for a false name. What is the reason. I don't want to hear from any fans, fathers, or Bradley wannabe wrestlers, I want to hear it from someone who knows. I've seen coach Logsdon post on this thread, so I know that he will probably see this. Coach, if it isn't top secret information, could you ease the minds of the people on this thread from around the state and tell us why you refuse and what are the possiblities of you two teams wrestling in the future? As far as people speculating what the score would be and matchups, it shouldn't be a problem. People predict match-ups all over this board, why do you feel the need to be so defensive if someone wonders what the match would be like. If you are the best team in the state, which you certainly have a case to be, then why are you so defensive? I know that you don't think it's possible, but it is possible for Bradley to lose. I don't think they would personally, but it's possible. If someone could add closure, then we could be happy, and wait till next year, cause it's not happening THIS year.

Why won't Bradley wrestle McCallie? For those who really want to know do one of the following. Search this message board for a post by Legman(Steve Logsdon)that answers that very question, or call the Chattanooga Times/Free Press ask for Ward Gossett and see if he'll send you the article that was published in his paper last year during the state tournament, or find coach Logsdon during one of the breaks at the state tournament and ask him face to face. Steve is a great guy and I'm sure he'd be glad to tell you his reasons, or give him a call at Bradley High School or his home both are listed in the phone book.

[Edited by sly on 2-12-03 9:13A]

Guest INTHECIRCLE

success is always a target, bill gates, ted turner, President George Bush and yes even steve logsdan. while i am not a bradley fan, just go to the state tourney and pay attention, watch mr. logsdan. i'll call him Mr. Logsdan, because i don't know him personally, but i have TOTAL RESPECT for the program he has built, the admiration and respect evident between he and his wrestlers, and the winning tradition at BCHS, this man supports and stands up for his team, and only pushes them to be better and strive for the best. He is guiding a program many are envious of in and out of the state of TN. again, while i'm not a BCHS fan, i am a wrestling fan, and what i've seen of Coach Logsdan is someone dedicated to excellant young wrestlers in the state of TN, and specifically at BCHS.

incidently, the BCHS record speaks for itself, like it or not

Good Luck at STATE to all participants !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see you there - "inthecircle"

Be a man Luke Gatling or anybody else and go ask him at State during one of the breaks. This man will let you know exactly the way he feels. But prepared for the truth and I do mean the truth. Cause he will tell it like it is. I'm just tired of everybody slandering this man every time something about Bradley comes up. I'm not a Bradley fan but this coach is considered to be one of my friends. L8er!!!!!!!

Guest 1moretime

i have an answer. who ever does not know go ask mccallie or baylor's wrestling coach and hear what they have to say. when mccallie started taking some of the best guys and paying for them to come to "the mccallie school" it became unfair. if public schools could do this as well im sure we would be watching the match for the past few years.but to make it even better they went over the limit of their scholarships and were getting even more good wrestlers. can i get an explnaion from coach connell why he did this. thats the question we should be asking since that is why we have the split.