Cookeville's comming back w/ power

theEYES

I have been watching some of Cookeville's players working out, and i am here to warn their opponents...

The pitcher, Erin Currier, and catcher, Orianna Knowlton, are stronger than ever and will be catching eyes this season. Their bats have improved two fold, and both have increased their arm strength ten fold. The juniors will be leading their team this season along w/ senior, Marie Lee, who has been improving by the minute. I suspect Cookeville will be a different and more aggressive team this year with their new leaders.

Posted by theEYES:

I have been watching some of Cookeville's players working out, and i am here to warn their opponents...

The pitcher, Erin Currier, and catcher, Orianna Knowlton, are stronger than ever and will be catching eyes this season. Their bats have improved two fold, and both have increased their arm strength ten fold. The juniors will be leading their team this season along w/ senior, Marie Lee, who has been improving by the minute. I suspect Cookeville will be a different and more aggressive team this year with their new leaders.

I agree they should have one heck of a team this year

• 2 weeks later...