Volunteer Thread Locked?

FalconBoys

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With as much gossip and off-basketball topics on here? And coacht, sorry but you don't know half of what went on with a certain referee in the span of two days as he called both games on Thursday and Friday. The last time I checked, referees were still a part of basketball as is student cheering sections.

I agree with the others, CoachT. Further what bothers me is that you have stared at least two threads about LeBron James, a subject that has been more than covered. I have yet to determine what that subject has to do with TENNESSEE high school sports. We may be in your house but you are being very rude. Maybe we all need to find another board to use to express ourselves. I, for one, am not inclined to stay where I am not wanted and you are making me feel unwanted.

That site was a whole lot more civil than some you allow to remain open. We were discussing a referee who told a high school student "I am going to throw your (edited) out." I happen to think that is a topic about Tennessee high school basketball that needs to be discussed. NO referee has a right to talk to anyone in the gym like that.

We the Volunteer fans deserve an apology from you because of your smart aleck remark.

[Edited by coacht on 2-10-03 10:00A]

I also agree that this thread was civil. There was no attacks on any poster, no name calling (as apears on many threads). It was a civil conversation discussing an important topic. There was absolutely no reason to lock the thread. Shame on you. How about checking out the Ezell Basketball thread? Now there is a thread that's really not civil.

[Edited by caylor on 2-10-03 7:33A]

The Lebron James thread does pertain to high school athletics in Tennessee if for no other reason to help us not make the same mistakes that are being made concerning him...I'm positive that the entire situation is being looked at by athletic associations all over the nation...

We are all just visitors to this website...even if you did pay your $12...you're visiting someone else's house...and manners must be minded...rules must be followed...

Queen, CoachT, or any moderator....Please explain what rule was violated on that thread. Everything we have discussed was about TN basketball. So where are the rule we must follow that didn't get followed? I have read the rules and nowhere has one rule been broken on the discussion of last week's episodes. Well maybe the one where CoachT reserves the right to ban any thread or person at any time on his descretion?