ezell basketball

k33smith

It obviously bugs you guys,

K33 or whatever your name is, where are you playing? Julian would wipe the floor with you.

Where are you from? Probably somewhere that hasn't beaten Ezell in years till this season but that's ok.

You must have a lot of pent up frustration from getting it handed to you or watching them hand it to people.

You're a little kid.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh! excuse me HICKORY.. i thought this was a sports forum and not an english class.. please forgive my mistake... wait a second! it IS a sports forum! you are the one mistaken! Hmm I think theres an english class thats missing thier teacher somewhere out there...

AND you got what i was saying, thats all that matters

[Edited by shay on 2-11-03 8:48P]

First of all i don't have to explain where i am from to say ezell is down and out. what up Nate you know ya'll stink this year just admit it. tell your boy realgoeagles he does not know who he is talking to. he is so upset that ezell is horrible he has to resort to calling people little kids. grow up man and quit talking on here like ezell is going to do something.

It always happens this way...

Whenever a team has been on top for a long time and isn't quite as good anymore, the folks on the bottom get all excited and start taking cheap shots.

When Ezell was drilling East Lit, TPS or a host of other schools by 60 points, you didn't see Ezell fans coming on here claiming, "Ooo...we beat them by 60. We are bad now."

Or when Ezell was out winning district and region championships, we just went out and did it and then celebrated afterwards.

It's a lot like the Lakers. When someone has been on top for a while, you can count on low class folks to eat them alive when they're down.

The same thing can even be said about life in general. Poor people hate rich people just because they are rich. The only thing people like to see more than someone being a hero, is to see a hero fall. People want to see our Presidents screw up, they want the Preacher to get caught sinning, they want to see people who appear to have it all together mess up.

I'm not sure where it comes from, maybe it's jealously. I know I got a little off topic and I'm not trying to relate all of this to high school basketball, but the concepts are closely related. Whenever someone is on top, people love to see them fall so they can kick them while they're down.

But hey, that's life...

[Edited by coacht on 2-12-03 6:24P]