ca at collinwood

kwmick

Sorry if you took the brickhouse as an insult. It was actually a compliment. There was no way around her. She was great on defense and offence underneath, but the only way ca caught up was because we had key players on the bench the whole third quarter in foul trouble. As soon as two came back in they fouled out. If I'm not mistaken the fouls pretty much evened out by the end of the second quarter for the first half. They didn't even come close the second half meaning CA got the breaks 2nd 3rd and 4rth quarters. Any breaks make a big difference in a one point game.

[Edited by bballbruiser on 2-13-03 12:19P]

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zondervan

what do you mean they let them come back and then the refs won it for them. If that is the case what team in their right mind would let a team come back on them on purpose. That is crazy. CA girls played their hearts out so did collinwood. Oh by the way CA had 2 of their players on the bench most of the game in foul trouble. :);)

Hey Nick, you need to check the name of the person making the post before you go telling someone to stop calling people names. I didn't call anyone anything! But if someone called me a "brick house" I would take it as a complement. I think that bballbruiser was just saying that you couldn't get around her, meaning that she was good. Not trying to put her down or anything. ;)

You are correct. My apologies.

Total fouls in Tues. night contest

CA-21 C'wood-23

These teams should provide some excitement down the road.

Just a note: 5 of the 6 Freshmen that participated in the game were on the Junior High team last year that went undefeated.