State predictions---Nashville City Paper

BuckLateral

The Nashville City Paper ( Dominic Bonvissuto) has its state wrestling preview in this morning's paper for both D-I and D-II. A two page spread with large border pictures of McTorry, Brewster, Hiller and Simpson tangling, and Wipperman. If you are local, I urge you to get a copy of the paper itself since the website article really doesn't do justice to how nice this spread and pictures really looks spread over two full pages. Kudos to the City Paper for really great coverage of wrestling once again. I have found this type of effort on coverage of local high school sports to be the rule rather than the exception when it comes to this paper. If there is some kind of "best coverage of wrestling" award given by the TWF or other state wrestling organization, the City Paper (or Bonvissuto)should get it.

[Edited by BuckLateral on 2-13-03 9:56A]

[Edited by BuckLateral on 2-13-03 10:27A]

You should Email him at dbonvissuto@nashvillecitypaper.com and let him know you appreciate the coverage. I am not a big wrestling fan but I thought he did a great job.

Of course, if you were a CoachT+ member, you could send him a private message from CoachT.com. :(

[Edited by Bighurt on 2-18-03 4:21P]