Unstoppable

BaseballTN

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest not4long

It seems to me that the only thing strong on you is your tongue. The field is 99.4% ready and the team is well, will just see how much of a strong tongue you have come May.

See you in Memphis - hope you have good seats.

Guest not4long

Thats a little better strong i mean "weak back" you better back down on that crap you're letting ooooooze out of your mouth.

Purchased your tickets yet?

Hope you have fun in Florida :)

Well I thought we might see a little head to head action tomorrow evening but it don't look like the weather is going to cooperate. Maybe next week.

And yes I've got my reservations. What part is it you all are going to? Dont forget the sunscreen for your so called fire-ballers down there. We wouldn't want them to melt down!!

Guest not4long

I think they are going to Ocala - by the way the fire-ballers will be fine but I don't think I would call them fire ballers until they break into the 90's. How's you rpitching going to STRONG ARM hope you have more than one strong arm or it will be a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng season.

[Edited by not4long on 2-20-03 8:52P]